Facts About Dintido
Dintido is a digital calendar clock for elderly people, people who suffer from dementia or Altzheimer’s disease and others who may need help keeping track of time.
- Shows the time, weekday, date, month and year
- Shows the time of day: morning/afternoon/evening/night
- Keeps track of daylight savings time and leap year
- Large text and high contrast makes it suitable for visually impared
- Following languages are available: English, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Icelandic, German, Italian, French, Polish and Arabic
Time of Day Function
For showing time of day, the following time ranges are used in English:
- Morning: from 6 am to 12 pm
- Afternoon: from 12 pm to 6 pm
- Evening: from 6 pm to 11 pm
- Night: from 11 pm to 6 am
Read more about how Dintido works.
- Screen size: 7 inches (18 x 12 cm)
- Text size: approx. 1,5 cm (height of letters)
- Weight: 580 grammes
- Guarantee: 2 years
- CE certified
- Dintido contains a battery, and must be disposed of as electronic waste.